Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today.

Tomorrow is my final, final. Psychology. We'll see how it goes.
Tonight I hurt one of my dear friend's feelings. We'd been going on dates for about a month now, and I wasn't feeling it any more; When I realized what was going on, I knew it wasn't right for me and not fair to him. So I let him go, and now I will live life with a question mark as to whether that was the right choice or not.
And that my friends... really sucks.

As for other things going on... I've got nothing at the moment, but hopefully I can change that soon. I need to take up a new hobby or find ways to make good use of my time. Besides working, of course.

I feel like crap tonight, so here's to today. May tomorrow bring warmer weather and happier memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment